Through Direct Service Claiming, organizations are able to obtain federal Medicaid reimbursement for health related services provided to students enrolled in special education who are also enrolled in the Medicaid program.
To learn more about Fairbanks services,
please contact us at 888-321-1225.
The Fairbanks approach combines expert knowledge of Medicaid reimbursement claiming along with programmatic and policy expertise. By working closely with our school based health services customers and our technology partners, the Fairbanks team designs, implements and manages the process for claiming Medicaid reimbursement for Direct Services. Our customers are able to consistently achieve a high success rate of Medicaid reimbursement with reduced effort.
The Fairbanks team brings significant experience in Direct Service Reimbursement. We can assist in evaluating the best approach to implement, manage and improve a state’s Direct Service reimbursement process. Additionally, we offer solutions to manage an organization’s revenue cycle for them to claim Medicaid reimbursement efficiently and effectively.
Key services include:
- Direct Service Claiming for Local School Districts
- Direct Service Rate Setting for State Medicaid Agencies
- Direct Service Cost Reporting for Local School Districts
- Direct Service Cost Reporting for State Medicaid Agencies
- Direct Service Annual Reconciliation and Cost Settlements for various Medicaid providers
Click here to
download the Service Line Summary.