With significant local and national experience, Fairbanks is dedicated to providing exceptional client service, program administration and consulting projects for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) programs. What differentiates Fairbanks is our ability to provide significant program expertise along with extremely flexible, scalable and customized web-based solutions that can be rapidly deployed.
To assist in assuring program integrity and compliance with the various rules, regulations and guidance that apply to Medicaid programs, a national perspective combined with state and local experience are essential. Through our experience with multiple statewide RMTS, MAC, cost reporting and cost settlement programs, Fairbanks has helped those states to transform their RMTS and administrative claiming programs and has the expertise to assist states in complying with federal CMS requirements.
The Fairbanks approach is focused on delivering uncompromised quality and client service while providing our clients with Medicaid expertise and solutions they can rely upon.
Fairbanks primary service areas include:
- Regular CMS contact at national and regional level
- Work with CMS to implement approved RMTS systems nationwide
- Experience implementing statewide RMTS/MAC programs
- Best practices and benchmarks from other successful statewide implementations
- Direct contact with local staff for training and financial reporting
- Experience implementing RMTS and MAC at the state, local and consortium level