The Medicaid Administrative Claiming (MAC) program allows entities to claim federal Medicaid reimbursement for activities related to the administration of the state’s Medicaid plan including costs associated with identifying and enrolling populations in need of Medicaid services, linking individuals and families to service providers, and coordinating and monitoring health related services.
To learn more about Fairbanks services,
please contact us at 888-321-1225.
The Fairbanks team has designed, implemented and operated web-based Medicaid claiming programs and consulting services in over 15 states, representing over 8,000 school districts, 10 million students, and a variety of agency types. Members of the Fairbanks team designed and implemented some of the first Medicaid Administrative Claim programs in the nation. We have since worked with thousands of schools, as well as Medicaid and educational agencies from states across the country in developing, implementing, and monitoring MAC Programs.
Our national experience allows us to consistently monitor program and policy trends, adapting our programs as necessary to maintain compliance with federal and state guidelines. Our data collection methodology, web-based solutions, flexible training and comprehensive support allows our clients to effectively and efficiently administer and monitor their programs.
Key services include:
- Program and policy development
- Implementation Plan development
- Cost Allocation Plan Development
- Assistance with CMS discussions and negotiations
- Random Moment Time Study design, implementation and administration across multiple agency types
- State of the Art web-based MAC toolset
- Ongoing Program Administration
- Program Monitoring and Audit/Review Services
- Robust reporting and analytical tools
Click here to
download the Service Line Summary.